In Central Texas, it’s officially back-to-school season for the academic year of 2021-2022. A new school year is about to start! Most school districts nationwide are welcoming back students. Leander ISD, Pflugerville ISD, and Lago Vista ISD had their first day of school last August 12th while others such as Austin ISD, Round Rock ISD, and Dripping Springs ISD will be starting the first day of school on August 17, 18, or 19.
To know more about the schedule of each school district in Central Texas, we compiled each of their school calendars for you below.
- Austin ISD Calendar
- Bastrop ISD Calendar
- Del Valle ISD Calendar
- Dripping Springs ISD Calendar
- Eanes ISD Calendar
- Georgetown ISD Calendar
- Hays CISD Calendar
- Hutto ISD Calendar
- Lago Vista ISD Calendar
- Lake Travis ISD Calendar
- Leander ISD Calendar
- Liberty Hill ISD Calendar
- Manor ISD Calendar
- Pflugerville ISD Calendar
- Round Rock ISD Calendar
- Taylor ISD Calendar
- Wimberley ISD Calendar
RELATED: The Best School Districts in Austin
While most school districts have reopened and welcomed students back for in-person classes, there are also school districts that offer both virtual and hybrid learning. Here is a list of school districts that offer virtual learning options:
- Austin Independent School District will offer virtual learning options for some kindergarteners through sixth grade.
- Del Valle ISD will offer virtual learning to students under the age of 12.
- Hays CISD offers an online learning program for students in 8th – 12th grade upon counselor approval and based on academic needs and readiness to work independently.
- Lake Travis ISD will also offer temporary online learning for students in kindergarten through sixth grade with criteria to fulfill.
- Leander ISD will offer a virtual learning option for the school year after LISD families express interest in remote learning.
- Pflugerville ISD offered a limited K-12 virtual learning option for students.
- Round Rock ISD is offering a virtual learning option for children in kindergarten through sixth grade.